Available only as a class series or a full day workshop. Purchase under BDR Series.
Part Two: A step-by-step demonstration of film processing; and participants developing their own rolls of film.
- A review of film developing steps and tools
- Demonstration and group practice of loading film
- Then it’s your turn to load your film onto a reel and put it into a daylight processing tank
- Review of temperature and time calculations for different film/developer combinations
- Mix chemicals for use
- Each person will process their own film
- Inspect and dry film
- Discussion and follow up questions
- Minimum of 6 people, max 10 people
- $250/275 for class series
- $265/290 for full day workshop (lunch included)
- Registration price includes $20 material fee:
– Film and print processing chemistry
– Archival storage sleeve for processed film
– 10 sheets of Ilford RC printer paper in a lightproof envelope
Q: Will we learn how to use film cameras?
A: No, we won’t be covering basic camera operation or shooting concepts.
Q: I’m under 18. Can I take the classes or workshop?
A: Yes, but only if an adult registers to take the classes with you.